I spent most of my childhood in the tree tops around the neighborhood, that is, when I wasn’t helping out in my father’s garden. I was given a camera at 14 and have rarely put it down since. After studying art and photography at University, I moved to NYC in 2001. I went out and started my own studio in 2003. After a fortuitous meeting with a photo editor in 2006, I moved from portraits of people to portraits of food.
I am available for shoots both big and small. Have camera, will travel...
Find me at: http://www.507studios.com
17 Jun 2009 — 60 views, 1 favorite
16 Jun 2009 — 58 views
15 Jun 2009 — 45 views
9 Jun 2009 — 52 views
5 Jun 2009 — 53 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?