Living on NE Scottish coast in Aberdeen,working hard at the airport,saving for my next big "expedition" to some place just that little bit different.I'm a keen traveller and like to document all the amazing people and places that give this planet so much colour.With every new place I visit, the world seems to get a little bit smaller,but my world keeps on getting bigger! They say, at the end of your days your whole life flashes past infront of your eyes,so let's make it something worth watching!
Find me at: http://www.mytb.org
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?