I am a photodocumentarist.
I rarely start out to capture a preconceived image through a pre-planned setup. I try to see & grab an image that defines a moment / captures an essence / shows the beauty / tells a story (even if I'm the only one who knows what that story is).
Sometimes though I get hooked on a topic/subject & pound away until I get images that allows me to let go & move on.
I hope you see something here that excites or moves you. Thanks for stopping by & for your views & com
Find me at: http://www.killbuckphoto.phanfare.com
22 Aug 2014 — 6 views
19 Jan 2014 — 17 views, 7 favorites, 6 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?