I take pictures because I have a degree in biomedical sciences.
I get lost for hours on photography sites, in books, playing with Lightroom, and taking pictures. The basic intricacies of photography are much more complicated than I had ever anticipated, which make me that more eager to learn. The notion that taking a quality photograph is just a simple “point & shoot” process is a naive idea that has forever been abandoned by my mind.
Becoming a better photographer, one picture at a ti
Find me at: http://twistandsparkle.tumblr.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?