You can see a lot from a photo. You can say a lot from a photo. And most importantly you can feel a lot from a photo. The world of photography is at the imagination of the beholder. Its amazing what 1/250th of a second can mean to somebody. I truly believe that this art can never be mastered, and you are always learning and looking for ways to inspire viewers and your inner self. The world has so much to offer, and I just gotta find it from the right angle.
28 Jun 2011 — 9 views
28 Jun 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
24 Jun 2011 — 7 views
22 Jun 2011 — 5 views
22 Jun 2011 — 4 views
9 Jun 2011 — 9 views
29 Apr 2011 — 9 views
29 Apr 2011 — 12 views
29 Apr 2011 — 8 views
14 Apr 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
400 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?