When I was 8, while trying to create my own mixture with the chemicals in the house which are used for house cleaning, hydrochloric acid reacted to bleach and this left me out of breath for a few seconds, but I am still alive. I am still doing the same thing; trying to perceive and understand life, not with chemicals this time but with my camera. When I first started to gain interest in the discipline of documentary, I realized that the photographer can reflect himself in the photographs he take
Find me at: http://barbaroskayan.com
27 Oct 2010 — 51 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?