I am an artist, photographer and musician living in Leeds UK. I took up photography about a year ago and have since built up a large range of cameras, mostly film. I shoot most of my work on either my Bronica SQ-B or Pentax Spotmatic SP1000. I also shoot a lot with toy cameras such as the Holga, I love the unpredictability of the results. I love to use my Lomo L-CA, and have it on me all the time just in case I need a camera. I also like to paint, and enjoy integrating this into my photography.
Find me at: http://www.robturnerphotography.co.uk
1 Apr 2008 — 404 views
28 Jan 2008 — 1491 views, 3 favorites
28 Jan 2008 — 1333 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
243 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?