While waiting for wonton soup and a side of pork chow fun, the placemat at the table spoke to me. It said "You are ambitious yet honest, prone to spend freely. Seldom make lasting friendships". I ate alone that day, ordered another soda, and told the waiter how to make a better soup.
Sometimes placemats catch more than just food, and can lead a person to face a much bigger mess.
Thanks for looking.
26 Nov 2009 — 148 views
22 Nov 2009 — 73 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?