someone who comes from a long line of people who were photographers, but not pros. Just folks who liked to chronicle their family. It started out in the mid-late 1800's, continuing with all the women in my family doing the picture taking. My Grandmother and her older sister even dabbled in crude darkroom work as did my Mother. I went to college and came out a photojournalist. But photography saved my life and that is a story for another day.
4 Nov 2013
4 Nov 2013
12 Oct 2012 — 3 views
12 Oct 2012 — 2 views
12 Oct 2012 — 1 view
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?