someone who comes from a long line of people who were photographers, but not pros. Just folks who liked to chronicle their family. It started out in the mid-late 1800's, continuing with all the women in my family doing the picture taking. My Grandmother and her older sister even dabbled in crude darkroom work as did my Mother. I went to college and came out a photojournalist. But photography saved my life and that is a story for another day.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?