someone who comes from a long line of people who were photographers, but not pros. Just folks who liked to chronicle their family. It started out in the mid-late 1800's, continuing with all the women in my family doing the picture taking. My Grandmother and her older sister even dabbled in crude darkroom work as did my Mother. I went to college and came out a photojournalist. But photography saved my life and that is a story for another day.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?