Photography has always appealed to my creative nature. It allows me the ability to be creative almost on a daily basis. For over 10 years now I have been shooting and enjoying the creativity one gets from photography. For me photography is my creative outlet and true passion in life.The camera will always be an extension of my creativity, and I will continue to capture images as long as God allows.
Best wishes to all my fellow photographers.
Find me at: http://www.dougdaileyphotography.com
15 May 2008 — 94 views
15 May 2008 — 124 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?