I am what I have done and I have wrestled orphan gorillas. I have eaten mangoes naked in the Dogon rain. I have climbed tepuis. I have taught myself the tounges of others. I have hunted a thief with a jailbird through the dusty streets of Banjoul. I have drunk the libations of dead princes. I have eaten all manner of grub and bug and eye balls and just balls. I have been marked by a madman with a machete. I have sojourned. I have lived and I am still curious...
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?