I am what I have done and I have wrestled orphan gorillas. I have eaten mangoes naked in the Dogon rain. I have climbed tepuis. I have taught myself the tounges of others. I have hunted a thief with a jailbird through the dusty streets of Banjoul. I have drunk the libations of dead princes. I have eaten all manner of grub and bug and eye balls and just balls. I have been marked by a madman with a machete. I have sojourned. I have lived and I am still curious...
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?