I am what I have done and I have wrestled orphan gorillas. I have eaten mangoes naked in the Dogon rain. I have climbed tepuis. I have taught myself the tounges of others. I have hunted a thief with a jailbird through the dusty streets of Banjoul. I have drunk the libations of dead princes. I have eaten all manner of grub and bug and eye balls and just balls. I have been marked by a madman with a machete. I have sojourned. I have lived and I am still curious...
15 Feb 2008 — 244 views, 3 favorites
31 Dec 2007 — 248 views, 1 favorite
31 Dec 2007 — 290 views
23 Jul 2007 — 416 views, 1 favorite
23 Jul 2007 — 280 views
23 Jul 2007 — 429 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?