I am what I have done and I have wrestled orphan gorillas. I have eaten mangoes naked in the Dogon rain. I have climbed tepuis. I have taught myself the tounges of others. I have hunted a thief with a jailbird through the dusty streets of Banjoul. I have drunk the libations of dead princes. I have eaten all manner of grub and bug and eye balls and just balls. I have been marked by a madman with a machete. I have sojourned. I have lived and I am still curious...
20 Jul 2007 — 331 views
19 Jul 2007 — 187 views
17 Jul 2007 — 211 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?