I am a happy person with a lovely boyfriend and two sweet pugs. I have a bachelor's in photojournalism, but have so much more to learn about photography. I prefer manual film cameras, love my old, beat-up Olympus OM-1, am terrible at anything involving math, and tend to shoot from the gut more than making calculations on distance and spot metering and all that.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
18 Aug 2010 — 16 views
18 Aug 2010 — 33 views, 1 favorite
18 Aug 2010 — 54 views, 1 favorite
20 Apr 2009 — 77 views
25 Oct 2008 — 68 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
197 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?