chinese food, gonzaga bulldogs, hitchcock, coffee, the lakers, stencils, cameras, thai food, astoria oregon, late nights, afternoon drives, king james, not working, and family.
Find me at: http://www.brandonroosa.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?