I was born and raised up in Mexico city. My interest in photography began when I was a eight-year boy. My brother, for hobby and pleasure, set up a dark room in the kitchen of our house and by staring how he was developing the photos, how the image was gradually turning up and by the smell of the chemists, I fell in love with photography.
By the 2002 I began my photography studies at the Escuela Activa de Fotografía. By the 2004 I trave
Find me at: http://www.BravoFotografia.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?