I have been shooting photographs first on film and now digital for a number of years. I've always been fascinated by the designs that simply occur in life and I often try to capture those designs in my photography. Photography is magical in that it really does freeze a moment in time. There are many things that interest me photographically and I love to see all the great and inspiring images on this site. Thanks for looking at my work and feel free to send me a note
24 Dec 2009 — 41 views
21 Dec 2009 — 54 views
21 Dec 2009 — 87 views
8 Sep 2009 — 71 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?