I am an amature photographer, full-time social worker doing my best to incorprate photography into my work.
I try framing my work in creative and uncommon ways to achieve artistic diversity and provide a unique art experience.
My photography depicts nature and still life in their most raw and honest forms, finding beauty in harsh surroundings, tranquility in the everyday.
Each piece is a poem in itself, exhibiting a depth and a fullness that captures the viewer's imagination and heart.
Find me at: http://www.bdouglasphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?