I am a seventeen year old Chinese boy living in Hong Kong. I was born in Vancouver, Canada and immigrated to Hong Kong when i was six. I started my interest in photography in 2006. I only shoot in film because thats all i have. I own a Canon 33v and a Rolleiflex 2.8d i try to make the best of what i have and hope my photos reflect that. I like to specialize in black and white photography because personally i find it more appealing. I am new to this community and hope that i am welcomed here =D
Find me at: http://briansun.tumblr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?