I am a philosophy student at Northwestern University. Started taking photography seriously in January 2009, built a darkroom, and feed the beast often ...
Check out my Story: In Between Series - Six new people.
The next series of In Between is here:
Check out my other Story: Descending Cats
Find me at: http://photo.dynowski.com
25 Dec 2010 — 818 views
Composite photos of people who work together. The the second batch of a series.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?