I am Bruce Appelbaum, living in the suburbs of NYC, wife, kids, dog, job. Photography has been my a hobby for 50+ years, and I still work at developing the "eye." Formerly used film, strictly digital now, using a Canon 5DIII and an assortment of lenses. Many years working in developing countries, tons of slides and prints. My passport photo from my "Indiana Appelbaum" days.
My passion is New York City -- the seen but not observed parts. My faves: Brooklyn Bridge and Flatiron Building.
- +JPG+ since May 2011
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
376 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
272 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?