I am living my 2nd life. I was on the liver transplant list waiting for "the gift of life" in the Fall of 2008. My prayers were answered 12/17/09. Since then I've learned a few things !. Live Life on your own terms
2. Remove all negativity from your life. Its too short to surround yourself with negative energy.
3. Stop and smell the flowers, no really, STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS. Most of us don't notice the beauty around us.
I've renewed my long love affair with my camera.
Life is Good
all photos copyrighted
28 Apr 2012 — 15 views, 1 favorite
10 Feb 2012 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?