I am living my 2nd life. I was on the liver transplant list waiting for "the gift of life" in the Fall of 2008. My prayers were answered 12/17/09. Since then I've learned a few things !. Live Life on your own terms
2. Remove all negativity from your life. Its too short to surround yourself with negative energy.
3. Stop and smell the flowers, no really, STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS. Most of us don't notice the beauty around us.
I've renewed my long love affair with my camera.
Life is Good
all photos copyrighted
1 Jan 2010 — 33 views
1 Jan 2010 — 29 views
30 Dec 2009 — 47 views
29 Dec 2009 — 45 views
27 Dec 2009 — 140 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hands On"!
200 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
164 Views » 0 Comments » 2 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog