I am living my 2nd life. I was on the liver transplant list waiting for "the gift of life" in the Fall of 2008. My prayers were answered 12/17/09. Since then I've learned a few things !. Live Life on your own terms
2. Remove all negativity from your life. Its too short to surround yourself with negative energy.
3. Stop and smell the flowers, no really, STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS. Most of us don't notice the beauty around us.
I've renewed my long love affair with my camera.
Life is Good
all photos copyrighted
12 Dec 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "A Window Of Opportunity"!
64 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
73 Views » 1 Comment » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog