Over four decades in photography, still at it every day. I sometimes teach Jr. College Photoshop classes, but mostly give one on one instruction now. Majority of my paid work is large format, 4x5 and larger - Industrial Photography and Corporate Brochures. I shoot more digital everyday, and I've switched to Fuji X-E2/E1 as the Fuji rangefinder style reminds me of my Leica M6. I don't post a lot, as the JPG themes don't mesh with my work very well, and time is an issue also. Gotta work to eat!
- +JPG+ since April 2012
- *17 hot photos
27 Jan 2015 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
391 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?