I am currently re-discovering photography.
My current camera is really an old and beaten Sony Ericsson i810 cell phone, which usually comes with me during my trips. My filters are cheap sunglasses from the gas station, which actually provide nice polarized effects.
Looking forward to upgrade at some point, but not yet...I like the challenge of making up the best with what I have...
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?