I am currently re-discovering photography.
My current camera is really an old and beaten Sony Ericsson i810 cell phone, which usually comes with me during my trips. My filters are cheap sunglasses from the gas station, which actually provide nice polarized effects.
Looking forward to upgrade at some point, but not yet...I like the challenge of making up the best with what I have...
8 Mar 2012 — 10 views, 1 favorite
27 Feb 2012 — 16 views, 1 favorite
28 Oct 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?