I am. I must be, I'm writing this. That being said, you probably are too. I am (there I said it again) a photographer in Brooklyn, NY. I do portraits of all types (Baby, Family, Corporate, Maternity, Pets, etc), Modeling Portfolio's, Headshots, Product Photography and just about anything else that can be done with a camera. I work mostly in digital format but for some shots I use a Mamiya RB67 medium format camera. I'm very laid back and easy to get along with. Check my website for rates.
Find me at: http://www.jimbarryphotography.com
11 Aug 2010 — 21 views, 1 favorite
20 Jul 2010 — 31 views
20 Jul 2010 — 40 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?