A recent convert from film, darkroom and chemicals to digital!
OK, so I am a late bloomer, but I was waiting for my dream camera to appear. It's finally mine and I love it! The Canon 5D Mark II and the L-Series lenses are magic. It combines the ease of shooting a 35MM but with the results of a medium format. Plus, it takes it several hundred degrees farther.
I have lot to learn about digital and welcome all hints and suggestions with open arms!!!
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?