A recent convert from film, darkroom and chemicals to digital!
OK, so I am a late bloomer, but I was waiting for my dream camera to appear. It's finally mine and I love it! The Canon 5D Mark II and the L-Series lenses are magic. It combines the ease of shooting a 35MM but with the results of a medium format. Plus, it takes it several hundred degrees farther.
I have lot to learn about digital and welcome all hints and suggestions with open arms!!!
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
168 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
209 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?