Cadu Lemos is brazilian, born in 1962 in São Paulo.
Documentary photographer, expressing the ‘seeing’ exercise not just the looking…
Working as a coach and consultant to high performance teams, using communication and experiential training as the main way for relationship and growing and photography as a way to document and tell important stories.
Find me at: http://www.cadulemos.zenfolio.com
11 Sep 2010 — 21 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?