I am a graduated audiovisual media designer from Germany, who started photography some years ago. Meantime I shoot both, film and digital. Well, at least when I finally find time to go out shooting! Work, you know...
Spend some time to check out this:
me @ vimeo.com // me @ flickr.com
Find me at: http://www.torstenporstmann.com
14 Feb 2010 — 463 views, 34 favorites, 17 comments
Hot! In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?