I am a photographer for my school's yearbook. I have art classes, again this year! I love having those classes. That's where I can seet myself free from everything around me at that time! My favorite thing about photography is you can capture the moment and have memories based on the event that can last a lifetime! What all of my photographs are based on anything that catches my eye.Makes me stop and say "Hey, that would be a good photo!" :P Or just something that most people don't see
13 May 2009 — 82 views
13 May 2009 — 109 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?