Never quit telling stories.
Never grow old or weak or bitter.
Never stop falling in love with the girl in the mall, on the sidewalk, or that old man getting on a bus to who knows where.
Never think that you are not funny. Everyone is funny to themselves.
Never leave the milk in the cereal bowl, always drink it down.
Never stop making pictures.
Find me at: http://www.scott-pugh.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?