I am a photographer- I've had lots of jobs and different titles but photography has been one constant in my life. The day my father passed down his Minolta Hi-matic rangefinder he unwittingly set me on a journey I am still on today, to learn as much as I can and capture as many of life's moments that I can. I hope you enjoy a few.
Find me at: http://www.haphotoatl.com
9 Jun 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
19 Dec 2013 — 6 views
11 Aug 2013 — 7 views, 1 favorite
11 Aug 2013 — 6 views, 1 favorite
1 Jul 2013 — 8 views, 1 favorite
22 Apr 2013 — 9 views, 1 favorite
21 Mar 2013 — 6 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
230 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
235 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?