W Michael Morgan
I'm a professional chef from Rhode Island. I fell in love with photography as a teen, we're now getting reacquainted with both film and digital.
I'm using a Nikon D90, Nikon F75, a Fujica ST701, a Lubitel 166U+ and a Holga
I also do my own film processing, good labs are few around here.
I would like to hear what other people think of my stuff and please comments and advice greatly welcome and appreciated.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
318 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?