W Michael Morgan
I'm a professional chef from Rhode Island. I fell in love with photography as a teen, we're now getting reacquainted with both film and digital.
I'm using a Nikon D90, Nikon F75, a Fujica ST701, a Lubitel 166U+ and a Holga
I also do my own film processing, good labs are few around here.
I would like to hear what other people think of my stuff and please comments and advice greatly welcome and appreciated.
30 Apr 2009 — 839 views
Epired Fuji Pro 400H
processed in expired Tentanal C-41
Absolutely no retouching or post processing.
Just true RAW images.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?