I am an 19 year old unorganized perfectionist, an artist, photographer, college student, weather fanatic, amp addict and a dreamer. I started photographing when I was about 15 and received a Nikon D40 as a graduation gift and it’s been attached to me since. I would really like to be a fashion designer and a storm chaser some day.
10 May 2008 — 218 views
10 May 2008 — 188 views
10 May 2008 — 214 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?