Hello! I've been playing a ton with my new camera and I love it. I enjoy taking pictures of anything and everything. I mostly shoot Macro, but I'm trying to learn how to shoot scenery. I just got photoshop and I've been playing around with that on my laptop. However, the colors that I see on my laptop don't seem to match what I see on my desk top. I'm working on this! Any advice and info always appreciated!
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?