Hello! I've been playing a ton with my new camera and I love it. I enjoy taking pictures of anything and everything. I mostly shoot Macro, but I'm trying to learn how to shoot scenery. I just got photoshop and I've been playing around with that on my laptop. However, the colors that I see on my laptop don't seem to match what I see on my desk top. I'm working on this! Any advice and info always appreciated!
12 Mar 2010 — 16 views
10 Mar 2010 — 37 views
10 Mar 2010 — 49 views, 1 favorite
10 Mar 2010 — 27 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: In Need of Inspiration in Tampa and Surrounding Areas
A: Do you know?