Hello! I've been playing a ton with my new camera and I love it. I enjoy taking pictures of anything and everything. I mostly shoot Macro, but I'm trying to learn how to shoot scenery. I just got photoshop and I've been playing around with that on my laptop. However, the colors that I see on my laptop don't seem to match what I see on my desk top. I'm working on this! Any advice and info always appreciated!
18 Aug 2010 — 30 views, 2 favorites
7 Aug 2010 — 31 views
1 Aug 2010 — 13 views
1 Aug 2010 — 11 views
19 Jul 2010 — 6 views
11 Jun 2010 — 32 views, 2 favorites
11 Jun 2010 — 37 views, 1 favorite
23 May 2010 — 21 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?