I am a San Francisco-based event photographer, and I feel most at home behind a camera and in front of a computer screen. I love everything about photography, and have ever since I first picked up a camera 11 years ago.These days, I specialize in live music, band portraiture, live event & wedding photography, though fine art, nature & travel will always be a part of my body of work.
I shoot live music events for Examiner.com.
Find me at: http://www.enigmatic.org
16 Dec 2009 — 4520 views
Ten tips that will have you taking great photos at concerts and not hiding your face in shame with a point-and-shoot.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?