I am a San Francisco-based event photographer, and I feel most at home behind a camera and in front of a computer screen. I love everything about photography, and have ever since I first picked up a camera 11 years ago.These days, I specialize in live music, band portraiture, live event & wedding photography, though fine art, nature & travel will always be a part of my body of work.
I shoot live music events for Examiner.com.
Find me at: http://www.enigmatic.org
16 Dec 2009 — 4568 views
Ten tips that will have you taking great photos at concerts and not hiding your face in shame with a point-and-shoot.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
245 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?