I am a creative director and producer of new media with a background in writing and directing for film and television.
I have a number of award-winning film and television credits for my work in documentary, drama, and short films, and more recently have produced a range of innovative web-based interactive projects.
I hold a masters degree in digital media and am currently undertaking creative-based doctoral research exploring photography and memory at the University of Technology, Syd.
7 Apr 2010 — 131 views, 4 favorites, 5 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
7 Nov 2008 — 75 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Best All Around Canon Lens
A: Do you know?