I enjoy taking photos so I go to places rich with targets. I only have one rule when it comes to what to shoot, "if it catches my eye I shoot it." The treatment of a shot I leave open, I let the subject and the way it made me feel suggest the final print.
Most of these photos where shot with a Nikon D60 in Raw and process with Adobe Lightroom. Processes used are the same as you might have used in a darkroom with film and paper like filters, burn-ins, and so on.
Find me at: http://carlosphelps.com
16 Apr 2013 — 7 views, 1 favorite
14 Apr 2013 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
385 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?