I enjoy taking photos so I go to places rich with targets. I only have one rule when it comes to what to shoot, "if it catches my eye I shoot it." The treatment of a shot I leave open, I let the subject and the way it made me feel suggest the final print.
Most of these photos where shot with a Nikon D60 in Raw and process with Adobe Lightroom. Processes used are the same as you might have used in a darkroom with film and paper like filters, burn-ins, and so on.
Find me at: http://carlosphelps.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?