“Inside our skin we each behold our own separate universe, an imaginary place that encompasses common human emotions such as grief, comfort and happiness. Through imagination and creativity we can convey these emotions and how they effect us personally. Their are millions of universes within this lovely painful planet we live in, welcome to mine.” -Carl Timpone I wish and plan on making art forever with little to no distractions from American living
Find me at: http://www.carltphotography.com
30 Dec 2007 — 300 views, 3 favorites
26 Dec 2007 — 306 views
24 Dec 2007 — 228 views
24 Dec 2007 — 259 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: iphone 5s Picture Info
A: Do you know?