“Inside our skin we each behold our own separate universe, an imaginary place that encompasses common human emotions such as grief, comfort and happiness. Through imagination and creativity we can convey these emotions and how they effect us personally. Their are millions of universes within this lovely painful planet we live in, welcome to mine.” -Carl Timpone I wish and plan on making art forever with little to no distractions from American living
Find me at: http://www.carltphotography.com
30 Dec 2007 — 300 views, 3 favorites
26 Dec 2007 — 306 views
24 Dec 2007 — 228 views
24 Dec 2007 — 259 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?