“Inside our skin we each behold our own separate universe, an imaginary place that encompasses common human emotions such as grief, comfort and happiness. Through imagination and creativity we can convey these emotions and how they effect us personally. Their are millions of universes within this lovely painful planet we live in, welcome to mine.” -Carl Timpone I wish and plan on making art forever with little to no distractions from American living
Find me at: http://www.carltphotography.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
32 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?