Currently I am a student at New York Institute of Photography.
I shoot with a Canon Tli. I am new to this but really think I am learning a lot thru the course I am taking. It occurred to me how lucky we are to be photographers, we get to help people preserve there very most wonderful lifetime moments and turn them into pieces they can enjoy and look upon for memories. I feel privileged in being a part of such a really lovely thing. I hope to get better and preserve some of my own moments.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
55 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
132 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Any idea when the 'Hands on' competition will be judged?
A: Do you know?