Photography is my favorite way to de-stress - put a camera in my hand and I'm happy! My beloved Canon Powershot S5 IS developed the dreaded "lens error" and has been relegated to back up camera now, and I just purchased the Canon Powershot SX20 IS (so far am pretty happy with it). My favorite accessory is the Raynox DCR-250 macro lens. What I lack in talent, I make up for in enthusiasm. :-)
6 Nov 2011 — 27 views, 3 favorites
In "Photo Challenge: Forms of Water"
12 Aug 2011 — 14 views, 2 favorites
26 Jul 2011 — 15 views, 1 favorite
26 Jul 2011 — 10 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?